Lisa is a professional mindfulness trainer, meditation teacher, Kripalu-trained Holistic Health Teacher, Course Advisor for the McLean Meditation Institute, US Air Force veteran, and founder of Mindfulfilled Meditation, LLC.
On a mission to help others transform their lives to be healthier, happier, and more peaceful, time spent with Lisa is experiential, educational, and always supported with kindness and good humor. As a special guest speaker, workshop presenter, and weekly class teacher, Lisa makes learning meditation and cultivating a regular practice easy, fun, and understandable for all ages and populations – you can find her teaching in schools, homes, businesses, senior centers, yoga studios, at veteran retreats, wellness centers, community programs, yoga retreats, and more.
Lisa has taught meditation professionally for more than 6 years, and draws on the deep wisdom gained from her own practice, which spans more than 30 years, with hundreds of hours dedicated to professional training and certification programs, including:
* Level 2 Mindfulness Coach, Shinzen Young, Unified Mindfulness
* Trauma Sensitive Mindfulness, David Treleaven
* Holistic Health Teacher, Kripalu Center for Yoga & Wellness
* Meditation & Mindfulness Instructor, McLean Meditation Institute
* Meditation Teacher (Trauma Sensitive), Warriors at Ease
* Mindfulness @ Work Trainer, McLean Meditation Institute
* Add-Heart Facilitator, HeartMath Institute
* Advanced Mindfulness Training for Anxiety, Depression, Stress & PTSD, PESI/Altman
Lisa is a loving wife and mother, and an animal lover. She is committed to providing a safe, truthful, and respectful space for everyone on the journey of self-discovery, empowerment and personal improvement. She actively supports, and is registered with www.SEEKsafely.org.